photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

love issues

/ Friday, July 31, 2009 /

I have a problem. BIG problem.

A walk to remember

The Notebook

right now: I'm craaaaaaaaaving for love story movies.

I could just line up 50 movies right now, sit in front of the TV with my gear on ( blankets and popcorn ) and watch & cry my eyes out all week and do nothing else.

and I realllly think I should should should watch

The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, Titanic, While You Were Sleeping,
50 First Date, Notting Hill, P.S I Love You, Bridget Jones Diary
(oh this is just to name a few)

all OVER again!

oh this time I'm craving big time, you have no idea.


and if you lovelies know any GOOD love story movies,
please be a darling and let me know okay.

8 loves:

{ warnacolor } on: August 1, 2009 at 11:58 AM said...

the notebook mmg the ultimate love story everrr!!! -fatihah ;)

{ Unknown } on: August 1, 2009 at 12:30 PM said...

i know righttt. i dh tgk berapa kali dh and never been bored.

and mula la kepas tu berangan2 haha

{ FSwords } on: August 1, 2009 at 10:21 PM said...

ha ah kite pon! hehe.

mia, please la tuka nama kite tu... kite tak nak la ada nama kita... dini la hari tu pegi google nama i. dah keluar byk. boleh pulak kan? haha

{ Unknown } on: August 2, 2009 at 12:17 AM said...

hahaha, knp tak nak nama u kt sini? popular sikit u. haha

{ chenta-design } on: August 2, 2009 at 5:27 AM said...

salam ceria..singgah promote sat. ada tudung baru dgn harga menarik.. marilah....

UniversalLover on: August 5, 2009 at 6:30 AM said...

try watching the pride and prejudice. u'll never regret!

Anonymous on: October 19, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

Give twilight a try. i dont think i cried while watching this, but i love robert pattinson anyway.hehe.excuse my dull blog btw, just started blogging. huhu. lame..oh2,surprise to hear from me? =)

{ Unknown } on: October 20, 2009 at 3:05 PM said...

omgoddd! kak nisakkk! i try to track u down lame dh tau. mana tah akak menyorok kan? so good to hear from you.

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger