photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

What's on your mind?

/ Wednesday, December 1, 2010 /
This is something that I picked up during the holidays, something I would reallly want, that is to be having such
great talent in sketching. Oh I wish I could sketch this good, to kill the time, waiting for my order in a restaurant
and stuff, so nicee. Well I guess this is something that Liza Corbett & Kyrie, my bestfriend, had in common, so envious!
Kyrie, did you dieeee looking at her illustrations? but I seriously think you're just as good :D









6 loves:

{ - } on: December 16, 2010 at 5:04 PM said...

nope, i'll dieeeee... seriously, this one is gooodddd, she did it on a watercolour paper ke? effect lawa gila.

{ Unknown } on: December 18, 2010 at 6:01 PM said...

ha ah watercolour! eee lawa sgt! weh, u pny sketches pun lebis kurg mcm ni la kyrie, org kurus2, pastu ade element seram2 sikit kt org2 yg u lukis tu (e.g ada 8 tangan lah). pastu rambut melayang2, and this is all dreams, mcm yg u sketch tu pun semua dreams kot. seeee, korg sgt sama!

Anonymous on: December 21, 2010 at 3:56 AM said...

mia..i love this!.. kyrie!..kyrie punye sketches lebih kurang mcm ni..serius..xtipu... -kak ain

{ Unknown } on: December 22, 2010 at 4:09 AM said...

kannn! tau xpe, mia dh kata dh, serious u pny drwb lebih kurg mcm ni.

{ - } on: December 23, 2010 at 2:18 AM said...

yelah2,nanti i draw mcm ni, tapi muka u.. haaaa, seram x seram x?

{ Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) } on: December 31, 2010 at 8:39 AM said...

Gorgeous, the all look like something straight out of a fairytale book. Makes me think I need to invest in watercolor paper A.S.A.P


littlepinkrainboots.blogspot.com

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger