photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

you wouldn't guessed it right anyway.

/ Thursday, October 22, 2009 /

I did something really stupid today.


I just brushed my hair with a clothes brush.
I don't know why I did that, but I just did.
and I lost a gazillion hair from that.

CLOTHES BRUSH!! I mean, what was I thinking?
I was in the shower just now, and felt like doing it, and I did.
What is wronggg with me? Am I wired wrong or something?


Something is seriously wrong with me, I think the nervous breakdown just hit me,
HARDDD, straight to the head. haha

2 loves:

{ FSwords } on: October 23, 2009 at 6:35 PM said...

ok kenapeeee.... haha!

{ Izzati Jamal } on: November 11, 2009 at 1:32 AM said...

OMG! haha speechless.

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger