photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

Cookies.

/ Wednesday, April 25, 2007 /
logging in just now had almost giving me a heart attack. i thought im going to lose my blog again. i cant seem to log in. thats what happened to my previous blog. there's this problems about my cookies and stuff and hell should i know what a cookies is except for the eatable one. so i yahooed abt it and then im like, "ohhh, so thattts cookies!" so this cookies la that have eaten all the space in my last computer. stupid cookies. then after i deleted them all, here I am ppl! phew. hee x_x

MySpace is sooo getting on my nerves. i hate it soo much that i've deleted more of my friends that left after the last time i deleted them. it have now came down to 18 friends only. real friends that reallly kept in touch. well, thats what i do. raze them all down. fake friends that is. bear with me darling. :)

ttyl!

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger