photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

:DDD

/ Tuesday, November 20, 2007 /
heee. the smiley face with a big grin is just the sign of my sorry for not updating. u cant really blame me that blogger is banned in the uitm, and that im pretty busy with the books for my finals. but now that it is all over, i can blog whenever i wanted to, it just that, i cant get the hold of everything this holiday. it seems like there's so much to do and meet (and watch, i've been kinda behind of everything lately, so) this holiday and dont really have the time to sit in front of my laptop and blog. sad, yes. and omg, i just dont know in the world, why i've been putting up soooo much food in my mouth lately. im like verrrry hungry all the time, not that i eat few in the previous days but this time its like, i feel like i want to eat all the time. and i've been searching for recipes that i can make. and oh, i've been bugging mama to cook her carbonara and mee curry for me since before the day im coming back home.

OMG!
this reallly freaks the hell out of me! what has got into me, idk but it really freaks me out. and i really do think i need to get back on my diet and the exercising machine that i'd abandoned quite some time. i really need to. i dont want to have to show up for the second semester looking like Fat Albert, god no.

but can i at least make one of my recipe that i searched for? hahaha.

oh yea, forgot to tell u this, but im on my semester break and it is only for one and a half months. i dont think i could ever do anything with that very short of time. haih. and i went for an interview on 171107 about my change of course for the next semester and yes i know i have to expect there will be a drawing test but why why why i hate art lessons in my high school years. i could have drawn a better blocks on the test, and at least know how to shade the freaking drawings. omg, im soooo intimidated by this one girl who apparently just got back from the UK and was taking the drawing test with me. she said she used to hate art lesson in primary school and she moved to the UK when she was in std 5 and fall madly in love with the subject. why cant i be the one who move to the UK and love art? that way, i will easily shade the drawing off, even anything that they put before me. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhh! ugh.

yeah, i guess u could just figured how my interview went. my drawings sucked. luckily the interviewer was so comel, the rasa-nak-cubit-pipi punye comel, yeap its a SHE. she made me feel comfortable to talk to her. so the part of interview where i talked to her is okayyyy la, i guess. i just hoped i get the course. oh please please please lemme in that course. i promise i do good and give you a biggggggg pressie. hahaha. if it just that simple.

ttyl :)

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger