photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

balik ):

/ Saturday, February 9, 2008 /
oooooh, how i miss people i left in segamat. one person i know have been missing me so much is KOKO. awww koko, dont la miss me like that, u leave me feeling guilty for leaving u la. nini and kak tasha have been telling the same how u always mention me, and how u missed me. if u have to know,

I MISSED U TOO! sooooo badddd ok.

and some other people there. classmates, course mates, college mates bla bla. i just havent got the time to stay in touch. jangan marah mira k? im soo sorry. ok ok, im not as happy as i used to be when im back in segamat ok, if that make u feel better. i have to find (all over again) my cliques, i have to start PART 1 again. ugh. but its ok since i looooove this course.

and oh yeah, after a week of mid-term breaks, i finally going back to perak today. yes today. sad kan? and i even missed the family day. u know how i love love love going to any family event, and I MISSED IT! shaite. thanks to LOADS of assignments that needed to be settled before going back to perak. next time k mira.

ok lah, ttyl dear.

ps: u know im so busy now kan, and the internet is so stupid in perak, i cannot blog selalu sgt, so sorry for that k.

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger