photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

sorry

/ Tuesday, July 8, 2008 /
diana, i've read your post about the ungrateful friend which i knowww you are totally referring to me. yeah, i cant blame u for saying all those things. and im so sorry for not keeping in touch, for not keeping promises and for making you feel all those things you're feeling towards me. it just that, i dont planned all those things, yeah, its a tad cliche for me to give this reasons but its true.

and that night when we were suppose to chat together, my msn cant seem to work properly and my internet is just as bad. i dont believe in coincidence u know, but shit happens. u can think whatever you want about me, but to make u feel like a total idiot and push u aside was never my intentions. really, and i definitely "terasa pedasnya" when i read that post cos i know thats me you were talking all along.

but at the end of the day, its u who make the choice to still talk to this ungrateful friend of yours, i totally understand.

1 loves:

{ dee.m.s } on: July 8, 2008 at 8:20 PM said...

oh my GODD!! it's SO not you Mira! I swear!!

I was actually refering to another friend of mine. Its a HE.

Between me n him, we have nothing left but memories.

he.is.avoiding.ME.- without apologees whatsover.

at least YOU apologized okayh.. i faham..

trust me, its NOT you i was blogging about.

i'll tell u more once we get the chance to chat k?

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger