photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

heyyy

/ Tuesday, October 28, 2008 /
we're so sakai, we dont care :)


long time no write kann? im sure you would have known why kan? going to the 2nd year is harder than i thought it would be. you have to be really, i mean realllly really ready then only the lecturers will release (is that the word?) you to the 2nd year.

honestly. i myself dont really think im up to that standard, yet. and i dont even think im gonna top my previous semester's pointer this semester. when i looked at the previous seniors works, lecturer's work, i swear im so scared, i can even die that second. their drawings took my breath away, like sumpah kot. and it got me thinking again on me taking this ID thingy.


dont get me wrong, i love ID, its just that im afraid that im not good enough to be a designer. help?



BUT, tak la sampai nak quit kan. haha

ps: i missed blogging so much. wait til the holidays, i blog gila2 kot.

pps: through out next month i'll be sitting for my finals, wish me the best guys, love ya

ttyl

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger