photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

halo

/ Sunday, November 2, 2008 /
im counting the days people..

CTU 283
BEL 311
INA 152
INA 162


these are the hardest time of the year, examinations week. but whats makes the week easier is always the family. i have always had mamayah's prayers, hani and adik(who wishes me "4 flat along!") which is cute. im trying to live up to that, but i dont think i will go near to that number 4.

to what is worth, i really think i did my best and i really hoped that i'll cheer the family back home with my results again. because the reaction i get from them, 2 semester in a row, i cant really describe in a words. i just love the look they gave me. i want that look all the way until i graduate for my diploma. InsyaAllah. and everything wouldnt happened if it werent for Allah, and because of the family really believed in me and dearest lecturers. i couldnt thank them enough.

gosh, this gets really emotional, hehe


anywayss, i wanna wish
hani - best of luck for ur coming spm, i know u can beat me.
adik - i know u already got that 1A for agama, tambah lagi.
and thanks mamayah for everything!
and all the friends who'll be taking exams this year. ttyl

ps: tak sabar nak pindah,yayyy

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger