photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

have i ever.

/ Saturday, February 14, 2009 /
Have you ever dreamed of your perfect date? Not the person of course, as the person already is your perfect match cos you wouldn’t be needing this perfect date if the person isn’t there. haha get what I mean? tak kisah laa

Anywayss, after i watched The Notebook again, I just realized this scene where Noah & Allie went to this one beauuuuutiful lake, with millionsss of duckies (or maybe swans, idk) swim around the lake being as kepoh as they always be, not caring about anything else. They are the toppings of the lake, and the center attention is on Noah & Allie of course.

I don’t about you, but for taking me to a place so beautiful that cant be explain through words, that’s more than enough for a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th date. You can just bring me here so you dont have to brainstorm for cool new places to bring me each time we're going out when you know i’ll get excited every (single) time we went to this place. Cehh, WE konon. Haha.

Im hopelessly romantic, so? I've put up a few snapshots from the movie so you’ll get the idea of what I’ve been babbling about just now. You’re sooo gonna love it, and I sooo know you’ll want this from your boyf. So boyfriends, why not, do something new, extra-ordinary, for your loved ones, once in a while. Trust me, the girl gonna love every single effort you put in making the day special for just the both of you, and I know you’ll enjoy as much. Who needs Valentines when you have 365days to celebrate your love.








2 loves:

{ hny abbas } on: February 23, 2009 at 3:20 PM said...

def the sweetest and well planned date ever,noah!

lepas ni scene best punye :D gheee

{ sarathira sukiman } on: February 26, 2009 at 5:24 AM said...

have i everr? ALL THE TIME. hahahaha

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger