photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

oscar 2009

/ Friday, June 12, 2009 /
I just went through Rizalman the Fashion Designer's blog. He pretty much have everything a person could dream of, but what a show off!

but that's not the main point though. I admit, I'm not the one who knows when the Grammys, Oscars, VMAs and all that kinds to that matter, but on the recent Oscar Award (not that recent), there's a few dresses that really really really caught my eyes.


Penelope Cruz in Balmain Vintage

ooohh, this is just breath taking.
I want a similar dress for my wedding.
no kidding, haha

Miley Cyrus in Zuhair Murad

This dress looks very swan-ish but
I liked it on her. (and me) haha

Marisa Tomei in Versace

I like the colour and I just love
the layerings of the dress.

Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive

She was awarded the best dress of the
night and I couldn't agree more.


Tilda Swinton in Lanvin

I just love this. This is not really a dress but
I adore the draperies on the skirts so much.

&& I can see myself wearing the top to class everyday. haha

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger