photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

SPONTAN

/ Thursday, September 24, 2009 /
is it just me,

or did Nabil from Raja Lawak ( woerkhhhh, I know)

has emerged to be a handsome, young man? uishh, like goofy-hot punya kind.
Think Ross Geller!

nabil hot3

nabil hot2

see what I mean? well at least, I think he's hot 'tho he ain't got that so man-ly body.

I just finished watching Spontan, a new hit game show by Afdlin Shauki my mannn, haha
and my eyes keep coming back to Nabil, he's sooo fineee.

If anyone in the world knows me better, they would SO knoww that I have a soft spot for funny, spontaneous people. They could just crack me up all day long and I would laughed all over the floor and never looked back. hahaha


ps: I should realllly finish my assignment faster, the clock's ticking.


pps: You'll be updated with my faaaaabulous raya ever pictures soon, hang in there!

4 loves:

{ Afqhrzk } on: September 24, 2009 at 9:06 PM said...

haha best tk spontan?

{ Unknown } on: September 26, 2009 at 10:36 PM said...

sumpah gila besttt. nk mati gelak. hahaha.

rugi xambik kt afqh the rest hr tu.

{ - } on: September 30, 2009 at 7:00 AM said...

i tau, sbb badan dia hottttttttt.. badan mcm '4-pack' kowtt..

{ Unknown } on: September 30, 2009 at 10:47 PM said...

you know me too well. haha

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger