photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

French Guys are hot!

/ Wednesday, September 16, 2009 /
Good Morning Loveliesssss, I'm home for raya, already.

here's a morning boost fer you guys.



World, this handsome gentleman here is SLIIMY. say it right, sleeee - meee.
and he's French alright. ay ay mamma cita. ok, that's not right.

Je ne soigne pas, je l'aime juste autant de !
it means, I don't care, I just love him so much!


that's nothing, I know my French.

okay, a little.

okayyy, I don't.

I looked it up in the dictionary.

I had to put the meaning here, so I don't forget what it means the next time I read this. hehe


3 loves:

{ FSwords } on: September 16, 2009 at 11:58 AM said...

ok ni terpengaruh dgn perez hilton ke... hahaa..

julian peretta lagi comel. our age.

{ Farah Zawani } on: September 16, 2009 at 4:56 PM said...

french is a sexy language but hard to learn. haha. btw, terbelit belit lidah i sebut ur sentence tuu. lol and yes,french dudes are smokin hot. ;D

{ - } on: September 17, 2009 at 1:24 AM said...

french version of Mika

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger