photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

Is this the end?

/ Sunday, January 29, 2012 /
I think I had this conversation with myself hundredsss of times, not to mention with other people. I really think people will get really annoyed with me if they had to hear another more of my "confuse" situations. I don't know, I don't think it's really THAT confusing, maybe I'm just trying to run from the situation? I thought I've always wanted this to happen, and finally when it's little by little becoming real, I'm running away? WTH?

All I know is, I'm done now. At least that is what I force myself to believe at the moment. Seriously, NEED.  NEW. DISTRACTION. PRONTO!

PS: Watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S for the second time now, I abandoned my sleep for them, and I'm not even sorry! HAHAHA

Have a lovely one! XX

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger