photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

What happened in Barcelona.

/ Thursday, February 16, 2012 /
I had theeee best weekend last week! My cousin and I and Shaz & Safwan had a getaway to Barcelona, the city of Gaudi! Words cannot describe how beautiful Barcelona was! It was colourful and whimsical, like candy to my eyes. The weather was nice, the sun shines so brightly, it was like a break from England's gloomy weather. And don't get me started on the food, HEAVENLY! Because of the great company I had with me, I'd do this again in a heartbeat, InsyaAllah next time with my family :)


 


 











4 loves:

{ warnacolor } on: February 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM said...

loves | syonya dpt pergi Sagrada Familiaaaaa tempat must go tuu hews :)

{ ~anchor~ } on: February 28, 2012 at 11:40 AM said...

:( nk g gakkkkk

{ Unknown } on: February 28, 2012 at 11:32 PM said...

Azza! jom lah! come here and tira & I will show u a great time! hehe

{ ~anchor~ } on: March 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM said...

it will be very lovely if u guys can sponsor me flight tickets! hahaha

:D

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger