photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

doa selamat.

/ Saturday, June 16, 2007 /
today pulak, went to suhaila's with my other circle of love. farah zati me sesat2 nak cari rumah suhaila okay. as usual, I, yes me, saved the day. pfffttthahaha. tak la. but kan, dont u think doa selamat shud be at night? kan? pandai la tu suhaila buat pagi2 buta. nvm that. i love suhaila's little friends la. haha. her cousin were the cutest thing. peramah lagi tu. and this maisara, kepoh sial. kids nowadays ;] these are some pictures, most of them are that little budak2 tu, considering they took over my camera and fell in love in photography instantly. sort of. and they even said to their mom, "mama, tadi adik main gambar." kelakar la u guys.






ps: told u the budak2 wont let go the camera and wont let us four only take pics, they'll enterframe. trust me. ;]

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger