photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

teen vogue

/ Monday, January 4, 2010 /
I can't believe the time finally came, faster than I've expected, that I'll be starting my
internship soon. REAL SOON I say, like tomorrow soon. haha.
This really reminds me of Whitney and Lauren in The Hills and The City,









and all in my head was I wanted it to be all-glamour like
the teen vogue internship. haha , a girl can dream kan?

but anywayyyy, it's confirmed now that I'll be doing my internship in LTW Design Works ( Lim . Teo + Wilkes ), Damansara Heights, starts from tomorrow onwards. I know what I will and will not learn there, and I've been longing to learn 3D max ever since I laid my eyes on my senior's 3D and to know that they did not practice 3D Max there kind of bummed me out.

But it's okay tho, I guess I can brush up my Auto CAD skills more than ever now and I hope it'll work for me just fine for my final project for Part 6.

I reallllllly hope I'll fit in there and everything to be smooth sailing along the way. InsyaAllah, I'll tell you stories about me on the job okay.


wish me luck people, xoxo

5 loves:

{ Betty Manousos } on: January 4, 2010 at 6:31 AM said...

I came across your site by accident and i just love your blog.
Amazing photos!
:)

{ - } on: January 4, 2010 at 9:52 AM said...

goodluck layut heret

{ Lo } on: January 4, 2010 at 12:59 PM said...

ohh, i got excited for a second! good luck

{ Natalie Suarez } on: January 4, 2010 at 1:00 PM said...

good luck with ur internship! :))

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

{ Unknown } on: January 5, 2010 at 11:37 PM said...

betty: thank you soo much!

kyrie: ye lah, thank u londehh

lo & natalie: haha, i got excited too. thank uu sooo much dear.

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger