photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

in love

/ Tuesday, January 15, 2008 /

This is the best part of learning ID, these are the kind of reference books I’m dealing with. Top that with lots and lots and lots of interior and architecture magazines. How great is that right? I know I know. Haha. And the tutorial was the total opposite of what I had when I used to still studying business (which was a complete bore), but not ID. The subject is great itself, and just fascinates me in every ways. I love the lecturers here, they’re fun and energetic and definitely friendly-er. Like seriously. But I hate to the fact that almost every single baju (excluded baju kurung) that I brought here, is inappropriate here. Shaite, inappropriate my arse la. Haih, who am I to complain kan? But still, im glad that I changed to this course. It benefits me in many ways. Really.

Ps: there’s so much assignment to be done, researches and all. Hey, I’m not complaining okay, just to share experience of what I’ve been through here. But so far, I’m doing very goooood here :)

ttyl

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger