photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

beautiful ads

/ Sunday, May 17, 2009 /
can these advertisement get any prettierrrrr?


the first time i set my eyes at these ads, I knew I am in love.


the Miss Cherie Dior Perfume ad was directed by the uber genius, Sofia Coppola, the same person who directed Marie Antoinette. the ad was set in Paris (who doesn't love Paris?) and it got all the very things that I lived for. the ad got me so baddd, with the pretty flowers, the balloons, all of the surroundings and the cute pastriesss. I need to be in the ad. I just got to.

the second ad, is the Elizabeth Arden new perfume, Pretty. the ad was just a simple girl-watching-herself-in-the-mirror ad, but the whole dramatic flower mural on the wall that makes it remarkably fascinating, eye catching and lively. the ad was directed by Mark Dixon. you got some taste here, Mark! hehe


I know these ads will blow ur mind away. if they didn't, I dont know what will.

Miss Cherie Dior



Elizabeth Arden - Pretty


ps:
i was proposing the whole dramatic flower wallpaper for our room to my sister, and she said it'll be too crowded for our oh-so-small room, and i knowww she got a point there but a girl can dream right?

pps:
and the dream is to have a BIGGER room! oh please, please please please!

1 loves:

{ Addle Lassie } on: May 18, 2009 at 1:44 AM said...

ahha
my room punya wall pnuh tngan2 hitam
hee

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger