photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

Hop You Little Hobbit.

/ Friday, June 4, 2010 /



I've just finished watching America's Next Top Models 14, and the photo shoot took place in Hobbiton, NZ. The place is sooo mesmerizing, I could flyyyy. NZ is definitely automatically added on to my 'Places to go before I die' list, without doubt.

anddd, did I tell you that I am officially done with my internship? oh yes I do! Although I may now seems like I have all the time in the world, I need to look for inspirations for my Final Year Project and look for sites and clients and read all those emails and clean the house and movies and sleep, ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Gimme the strength Ya Allah, but while I'm at it, you guys have a fun weekend okay? ;)

3 loves:

{ - } on: June 7, 2010 at 11:58 PM said...

nok, ni yang dalam cerite Lord of The Ring kan? lawa gila okay nok
mak suke!

{ Unknown } on: June 8, 2010 at 2:24 AM said...

ha ahhhh, sumpah lawaaaa. i nak jadi yasmin lah, NEW ZEALAND! HAHAHA

{ - } on: June 11, 2010 at 1:25 PM said...

you jangan tergolek sambil panggil aki sudah!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger