photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

what women ( i ) want. ;)

/ Thursday, March 29, 2007 /


omg. this guy is so freaking hot ok. i know u agree with that. i swear to marry him && if only i can do that. god! i'm in love with this Hafiz Adnan.

ohh.

speaking of which, i'm sooo missing that other hafiz. i'm sure he's doing fine at his place now and all but i miss him. i really should get over it by now but he's sooo my type u know. what satisfy me that is. except for some small things he didn't do, which for me is quite important, i don't see the future's there. god i miss him. i felt like texting him and say

"hey, lets meet!"

no, i just cant. he's not like that.

ohh i'll be dead if he finds out abt my blog, this post and me talking abt him. dead meat. but, nayyy. i dont think so. he's not all abt this techy thingy. at least, thats what i think. hopefully.

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger