photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

i'm set.

/ Wednesday, May 16, 2007 /
hell yeah i do. i've finally finally finally done thinking. here's my verdict for my own case. ;)

i'll be taking business studies, as planned before, for a semester only. yay. and im applying to Diploma in Interior Design for my next semester. but of course, it'll be my first semester for my interior course so that i wont missed a semester-long lessons. anddd, it will take a lot of tukar this-tukar that, interview and all, but i sooooo want this one. i'll do wtv it takes.

and the best part of it is, ayah seems very please to help me. without his babble saying, "ish complicated la" and "menyusahkan orang la" tau. im so flying. :]

what more could i ask for? i've got my parents blessings and i'd get to study business as well, altho for a short semester only, but at least ade la kan. hahaha.

oh yeah, and thats final!

ttyl.

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger