photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

NIL

/ Sunday, May 27, 2007 /
went to klcc yesterday, since mama disappear the whole day picking up kak siti and go klang after that, go kg pandan AFTER after that :) actually im not really in the mood for anything including shopping, omg i cant believe i said this. but yeah, im broke danggg. remind me to rob the bank later ok. and we never get to watch any movie pun sbb wth, the loooong line never seem to end yeah. but, thats what to expect on weekends kan? so, end up eat, jalan, eat balik and jalan balik. most of my dosh went to entertaining my tummy je. gosh, major dieting after this. went back at 7 cos i dont think i can stand my bleeding feet, not literally bleed, but swollen mcm tu lah. note to self - wear thicker socks!

today, had urut-ing session with kak siti and hell it hurts so bad ok. kak siti is my first maid's daughter. and she told me abt her daughters, and how they live and how dreadful life can be when ur less fortunate over there. she said, they dont even have much money to buy exercise books, yes, buku garis2 kat sekolah tu. and the wore the same old clothes from their hand-me-downs, which appears to be mine, 10 yrs back. im speechless. and they still thanked me for all the baju and all. to know how appreciate they were with the small contribution, made me feel so selfish. here i am, shop for new clothes every year, there're still people who really in need for clothes, so bad. but apparently cant afford to buy them. this really has been an eye opener for me. i will fully try to do my best to figure something out here. promise.

ttyl.

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger