photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

the change of mind.

/ Thursday, May 10, 2007 /
well, when i was watching my new favourite channel just now, Channel 77 ,ayah came across my offering letter, the manual book and all. and he started his bebel, well, not bebel i would actually call. the talk. the U talk in my case. he's like, "why kaklong took this course in the first place?" and "why tak discuss dgn ayah dulu before apply this course?" and other related questions. i've always expected that ayah would probably say this for that i know he did not seems very happy that i got in to do business, from his face, obvious sgt kot yah.

but, what else i could possibly say at this time kan? all i can say is, "get over it ayah, i got in already". but of course, i didn't blurted it out. duhh, nak mati ke? lol. so, i just sat there, listening. masuk telinga kiri, keluar telinga kanan. ;p but then ayah said, "why dont u try taking commmunication and media?" nahh. not in million years okay. being a reporters have never been in my thoughts. its like a freaking paparazzi jugak la. and, who loves paparazzis? not me.

and then ayah said, "or you can try interior design." interior design? are u kidding me? ayah is actually telling me to take interior design? AYAH? woah. i'm dyiiiing to do interior, oh yes i do. but hearing this from ayah?? seriously, i have never ever ever expected this kind of course that ayah would suggest me. not in million years. and im loving it too! ayah said he could help me to change my course from business studies to interior design! omg, is this really my ayah? hear that people? im actually going to study interior!! why la i didnt discuss abt this with ayah earlier? wtv it is, thanks ayah!! ur THE best!

sometimes, ayah can be beyond expectation. ily ayah. :]

ps: but, idk, this may take a while to change the course and everything at the very last minute, but ayah said, he'll try his best. and i dont really know this is or isnt my final decision. i just dont know. haih.

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger