photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

uhmuhm

/ Monday, May 14, 2007 /
yeah, mind the title, i just dont know what to fill there.

ok back on what i'd came to blog on.

about the changing my business studies course to interior design, i have good news, and i have the bad ones.

good news: is, ok, so ayah said, i can change my course. yahuuuu.
bad news: is, i only will be starting my U on the 2nd intake, which is, in the december. hollly shaite! waiting for july seems taking me forever and ur asking me to wait till december. yeah, i'll think about that.


but i reallly desperately wantttt to study that course. haih. and farah said i can change my course even after i got in U. yay. at least there's hope. phew. i'll try that.

tq farah! ;]

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger