photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

news

/ Tuesday, December 25, 2007 /
HO! HO! HO!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
to all the people in the world who are celebrating. hv a wonderful xmas (:

and as for me, im celebrating as well, but for a whole different occasion. im delighted to share the good news to all you people. here goes... i got to go to uitm perakkkkkk! and the best of all, im going to study interior! omg, can u believe this? this has been one of the many happiest moments in my life. u can only imagine how i felt just now. for a second there, i thought my heart dropped, and all of my system shut off automatically. haha, im good with exaggerating, didnt i? hahaha. bear with me people, im so freaking happy.

i've been longing to say this for a long time and now i can say this out loud, finally.

GOOD BYE UiTM SEGAMAT ,
HELLO UiTM SRI ISKANDAR (:

be happy for me kay? wish me luck on this new course okayy?
ttyl xoxoxo

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger