photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

break me

/ Friday, November 7, 2008 /
After my English paper, I have a super long break, an 8 freaking days to anything but study. So what a better way to fill that 8 days? do u have to ask? haha

We ‘accidentally’ went to Ipoh on the Monday because the salon we intended to go was closed that day, so that practically an ‘accident’. An accident worth getting (was that even the right words, idk)

The next day only we went to the salon. I got myself a hair treatment, which was so relaxing and I don’t even have to pay so much money on it, compared to in KL, obviously kan.

The rest of the week, I stayed in watching movies, movies and movies! Really, I’ve watched like 13 freaking movies and one japan series already by now, in a 1 freaking week. For me, that’s quite a record. Haha , I have to tell u this, that japan series I watched was HANA KIMI. Im so in loveee with this series because it had everything I see in everyday life. Sweet, fun and a little bit of sentimental value to it. Sumpah I cried like a baby, (even worse I think a) at the very end of the series. At the beginning I kept wondering when will this series ever ended, it felt like forever going to the end of it. When I finally come to the end of it, I really don’t want it to end.

In the series, I really love nakatsu, he’s the happy-go-lucky guy I’d ever see, and he’s hot too to top everything off. And also sekime, everyone keep on forgetting his name but obviously not me. How can I, with the hair like that, so cute! And of course, everyone’s gotta love nanba-senpai, the senior, head dorm and also a playboy, but he’s cute anyway, wthellll kan. Oh and sano pun okayy la. Hehe. I can talk about them and never shut my mouth ever again if I don’t stop now. Ok stop, shut. :D

So, u should should should must must must watch hana kimi. Its like theee best Japanese series I’ve watched, like everrr, so far. Okay I should shut up now.

Til then, pray for my next paper okay, its on the nov 10th, and the last paper is on the 16th and then im coming home baby. Hehe.

Ttyl

Ps: my dear lecturer, puan suzy has successfully delivered a baby boy named Iman Danial. Its their (en. Nizam & pn Suzy’s) first baby. I just wanted to congratulate them on their welcoming of the newborn baby, may Allah bless your family en nizam.

1 loves:

{ hny abbas } on: November 12, 2008 at 7:57 PM said...

aiyeee long,i cant believe u actually wrote all those japanese words -_- hahaha

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger