photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

curtain closed

/ Sunday, November 16, 2008 /
finally, just what i needed, semester break. holidays! Alhamdulillah, the exam went well, at least, i think it went well. i really need a few days of sleeping without any disturbance cause these few weeks my sleeping habit kind of reversing. similar to jet -lag except that i did not went anywhere with time differences,so, u know what i mean kan.

and i need to plan my holidays so that everything i need to do will be done this holidays. with me moving in to the new house, my holidays gonna be really busy and messy. but, i just cant wait to move out, sumpah seronok.

ps:im sooo going to missed de jamboree, but hopefully my holidays is great enough to top de jam off.

oh yeah, im home now :D

1 loves:

{ a } on: November 17, 2008 at 2:36 AM said...

Jiran sebelahku dah habis exam rupanya... T_T

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger