photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

hello.

/ Wednesday, October 21, 2009 /
I'm seriously at the highest peak of BUSY mountain right now
and I breathe PANIC every single day.


oh you know what I meannnn.

ETR 300 Presentation - 23rd October
Final Project Full Submission - 26th October
ETR 300 Full Report Submission - 28th October
Environmental Science ( Hotel's Ceiling Plan Working Drawing ) - before 1st November
Specifications (Furniture Specs ) - before 1st November

and the thing with 14 Event that needed to be settled for Encik OJ .

EXAMS

November 6th - ETR 300
November 10th - Environmental Science

andddd the thing with practical training for next semester too.

I'm not complaining, but a girl's gotta need her rest too. haih.

in case you still didn't get the message that I'm really telling from all of the above,
it is actually I am not supposed to blog, or fb-ing right now.


ps: I'm so sorry for all the tension on this post, that's just really what I am now.
I'm sure I'll get to my old supposedly sweet (hehe) and sarcastic self after all this end.


wish me luck!

0 loves:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger