photo LiveToInspireWhite.png

Pretty walls

/ Friday, January 29, 2010 /
I came across Charlotte Mann, and it's a she and this uber talented artist is found deeeeep down in my truck loads of emails that I've been working on to clear since forever, and thank goddd I've found her! oh, you just got to see what she do to feel what I felt right now. She is known for her large life-sized drawings, murals to be exact and they're just wonderful. As I scroll down her portfolio (with my jaw dropped on the floor obviously), I kept on thinking of putting up these babies on the blog, since I havent been so friendly with my own blog lately. I mean, it's a shameee not to show off these babies to the world, no?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was right about her, didn't I? ;)

1 loves:

{ My Owl Barn } on: March 31, 2010 at 4:03 AM said...

This is amazing! Each and every piece is beautiful!

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 AMIRAH ABBAS, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger